Why a Stainless Steel Trench Grate Is Essential for Proper Water Drainage
A stainless steel trench grate is both functional and stylish. From a functional perspective, you need a trench that allows water to flow away from a specific area without the grate becoming clogged with debris. A trench grate is specifically designed for this purpose.
Benefits of a Stainless Steel Drainage Channel
Stainless steel is a durable and easily-maintainable material. We use it in all our standard and custom products. Why?
- Stainless steel is corrosion resistant, which means it will not rust as quickly as other materials. We use high-quality 316 stainless steel in all our manufacturing because of its excellent toughness. This material can be safely used in the food, manufacturing, and chemical fields as well as in residential applications. We do not include plastic in any of our products as this material is more easily damaged and is not as long-lasting as steel.
- Stainless steel is easy to maintain. To clean, simply wipe it down with a clean cloth. For heavier build-up, use a kitchen scouring pad. Simply scrub in circles, matching the grate pattern to minimise the risk of surface scratches.
- There is a timeless appearance to stainless steel. It fits into contemporary designs and fits easily into any wet rooms aesthetic, too. The material creates a smooth surface that is durable and lays flush with the floor surface. This appearance makes your floor look seamless and unified.
The Importance of Trench Drain Grates
Channel grates are essential for drainage in your wet areas. Our products are suitable for interior and exterior applications, including showers, pool areas, and driveways.
- Trench drains are designed to prevent large objects from clogging the drain while allowing water to drain away effectively. Installing drains in strategic locations in your home and property is an effective long-term solution for water management.
- Preventing water from pooling in low-lying areas, such as pool surrounds, reduces the risk of a slip-and-fall. Avoiding pooling water on your outdoor surfaces also helps you to protect the surface from damage and mould that is caused by moisture build-up. Drainage can be an effective method for managing and preventing soil erosion as you channel the water away from garden areas.
- Trench drains have a wide variety of exterior applications, including for driveways, patios, pool decks, walkways, tennis courts, and parking lots. Some of these applications may not be standard, but our staff uses current CNC and laser tooling technology to build custom drainage for your project.
Why a Customer Should Use myshowergrateshop
We manufacture a range of standard grates in several styles that are suitable for interior and exterior applications. If you cannot find a style or size that works for you, we can create a custom drainage solution for your project.
Why Choose myshowergrateshop?
At myshowergrateshop, we manufacture all our products in our facility in the Gold Coast. From there, we ship our products to locations and customers Australia-wide. Our focus is on providing quality products in standard and custom sizes with fast turnaround times. We can dispatch most shower grates within four to five business days, but we also offer a priority service when you need it.
Contact us for more information about our products and our priority service.